Listing Ref: 216
Living Area: 106m²
Parking: Garage For Rent
Heating: Gas central heating
Built In: 1920
Date Available: 6th February 2020
A Very Spacious Two Room Apartment To Rent Close To The Danube In The 13th District
We offer this very spacious and bright apartment to rent next to Szent Istvan Park and close to the rive Danube in a beautifully kept Art Deco building
The 106 sq/m apartment has 1 bedroom with double bed. The living room has an extendable couch with pull out double-bed which sleeps 2 more adults (acts a guest room) – NOTE: couch shown in photos is old one, new one is very similar in colour but slightly bigger and obviously of a much higher quality.
There are 2 separate bathrooms (1 with shower & WC, the other with bathtub/shower & WC and washing machine en-suite with bedroom).
Fully fitted kitchen, American style opened up to the dining and living room area.
- Central heating
- Fully Air-conditioned apartment with 2 units, separate unit for bedroom and living/dining area
- Television, high-speed internet/WIFI included
- Large 16 sq/m terrace with wooden chairs and small coffee/breakfast table
- Weekly cleaner (on request)
- private parking spot in nearby underground garage, located 60m away from apartment (on request) in Karpat utca, CCTV security together with remote control access.
- EUR 2,000 for longer-term private rentals + costs (TBD based on exact requirements and circumstances) or EUR 2,500 per month for all-inclusive rentals, approx.