Listing Ref: 661
Living Area: 161.45m²
Parking: In the Street
Heating: Gas central heating
Built In: 1905
Spacious Luxury Apartment With Cutting Edge Design And Technology For Sale In The 5th District
This highly renovated, luxury apartment is offered for sale in a quiet 5th district street for 1.2 million euros.
The property has been completely renovated using only the very best materials, craftsmanship and cutting edge technology.
Located on the 3rd floor of a lovely classical building, overlooking a quiet side street.
The property is serviced by an elevator and is bright and quiet.
The long spacious entrance hall leads to the 2 bedrooms, one either side and both with en-suite bathrooms, while further down at the end is the vast open plan living / dining room and open kitchen.
From the kitchen there is the entrance to the spacious balcony, with views of the Treasury building, American Embassy and Sabadsag Square. There is also an electronic blinds system to cover the terrace on very sunny days.
The living room has been planned in such a way that if a new owner would like to create another bedroom they could do so easily, with a separate underfloor heating loop and hidden plumbing for an en-suite bathroom.
The property has many special features including:
- High end Siematic kitchen, fully equipped with Gaggenau electric devices, Bora induction hob with integrated extraction system. Siematic Front partly in bronze metal, electrically operated draw opening and closing system.
- all rooms heated by floor heating system from Viessmann and uponor and have Google smart home integration
- Windows are triple glazed with 3 layers of safety glass, and the frames have been rebuild in the original style of the Viennese art deco style (costs of windows and doors 120.000 Euro alone)
- Oak parquet flooring from Switzerland (manufacturer: Bauwerk)
- Fireplace from Netherlands with a steam effect flame (manufacturer: Faber)
- Full Google smart home integration, voice controlled shutters, air condition, heating, lamps, entrance door, camera system, music etc.). possible to program routines like holiday mode, sleeping mode etc.
- Arlo camery system incl. App for remote control
- Nuki Smart Lock System at entrance door
- bathroom from Duravit, Axor in Philip Starck Design etc.
- Sonos Sound System in most rooms with voice control
Price is 1,200,000 euros